SAIC's comprehensive benefits cover you and your loved ones.
SAIC is committed to providing you with a meaningful benefits program that focuses on your total well-being. As part of a total rewards program, comprehensive benefits are offered with greater choice and flexibility to support your health, work-life balance and professional growth.
SAIC benefits include medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, survivor protection, disability, voluntary benefits and a wellness program that makes earning wellness incentives both manageable and fun. Additionally, tools and resources are available to help support you in making benefit decisions 365 days a year. Benefits are available to most eligible employees at the date of hire. More specific information on benefits eligibility are provided as part of your interview process.
- Medical Plans
Comprehensive coverage for you and your family, including domestic partners, with multiple health plan options to choose from.
- Dental Plans
Choose among different dental plan options that provide preventive, diagnostic, and restorative care. Certain plans offer orthodontia services for adults and children.
- Vision Plans
Choose to participate in a national vision service plan.
- Health Savings Account and Health Care Flexible Spending Account
Make pre-tax contributions and obtain reimbursement for eligible medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy expenses.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Make pre-tax contributions and obtain reimbursement for eligible child/elder care expenses.
- Basic Term Life Insurance
Coverage is available for employees.
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
Coverage is available for employees, their spouses or registered domestic partners, and their children.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Basic AD&D coverage is available for employees. Business Travel Accident Insurance and several levels of Voluntary AD&D coverage are also available.
- Disability Insurance Program
Two disability plans—short-term disability and long-term disability—are provided. Both plans provide financial protection for you and your family if you are unable to work because of a medical condition, including pregnancy.
The 401(k) plan can help make your journey to retirement a little easier.
- Ability to contribute as an employee beginning with date of hire
- Attractive company matching contribution
- Pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions
- Both passive and active investment options from a wide selection of fund choices
- Investment advice services
- Flexible Leave Programs
Optional work program providing the choice of having every other Friday off at most work locations. This flexible work program allows you to work 80 hours over 9 days and have an additional day off during a two-week pay period.
- Paid time off including holidays to support work-life balance
- New parent leave
- The option to buy and sell paid time off once per year
- Wellness Program
Earn incentives including company dollars to your HSA for completing wellness activities and access resources to support overall well-being (physical, mental, financial)
- Additional Benefits
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary TRICARE Supplement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
< Back to the Careers homepage