Navy Surface Combat Systems Training Command Careers
SAIC has contingent job opportunities for the U.S. Navy Surface Combat Systems Training Command (SCSTC). Positions are contingent upon contract award, expected in 2023.
Learn More >
SAIC's support project will include:
Instructor Support – Deliver completed training courses in support of initial, replacement and conversion training for existing and new courses instructed across the domain in accordance with the prescribed training schedule in Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS).
- Support Advanced Warfare Training (AWT) Mobile Training Teams at various Fleet Concentration Areas.
- Provide training support for Phase I Self-Assessment and Groom Training (SAGT)Provide AWT Phase II & Phase III, Force Air Defense Plan and Force Air Defense Operator Training.
- Curriculum support for initial and replacement training. Support the planning, analysis and design of curricula development
- Support course pilots for curriculum efforts.
- Support Learning Standards Office Support (LSO) functions IAW NAVEDTRA 130. Support the evaluation procedures to ensure quality training.
Explore Current Openings