SAIC is seeking experienced and security-cleared personnel to support the Air Force's Air Operations Center (AOC) Falconer Weapon System team, to develop, or perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program. The tasks involved include identifying the specific requirements for money, manpower, materiel, facilities, and services needed to support the program; and correlating those requirements with program plans to assure that the needed support is provided at the right time and place.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the acquisition lifecycle and product support planning during each phase
- Possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative project team
- Proficient Microsoft office skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Project
- Extensive experience with defense acquisition management processes in accordance with the DoD 5000 series instructions
- Knowledge of the DoD’s integrated product support element structure
- Familiarity with the Product Support Business Case Analysis (PS-BCA) and Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP) processes
- Familiarity with accomplishing a Logistics Health Assessment (LHA)
- Knowledge of the DoD Product Support Manager Guidebook
- Ability to lead a project team in completing complex projects
- Knowledge of agency program planning, funding, and management information systems
- Broad knowledge of the organization and functions of activities involved in providing logistical support
- Ability to coordinate and evaluate the efforts of functional specialists to identify specific requirements and to develop and adjust plans and schedules for the actions needed to meet each requirement on time
- The paramount qualification requirement is the ability to integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing a logistics management program
- Provide logistics analytical support for key logistics metrics (supply, reliability, maintainability, reliability, etc.) and provide them to key logistics reviews
- Manage risks associated with Supply Chain. [Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)]
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed
- OR 15 years of directly related logistics management experience
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Secret or higher level clearance if required by the customer (i.e. Top Secret)
- Shall be able to travel CONUS/OCONUS to system fielding sites up to 25% of the time
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Active US DoD Security Clearance granted within the last 5 years
- Graduate-level degree in Engineering or a related technical or business field
- Experience working in Combined Air Operations Center (CAOC) and general understanding of CAOC processes and procedures in support of execution of the Air Tasking Order (ATO) and Airspace Control Order (ACO)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.