SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Mission Manager to support 1st Special Forces Command (SFC) (A) at Fort Bragg, NC.
- Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence analysis team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Mission Manager and SME for 1st SFC (A).
- Assist in support of regional and theater OSINT teams.
- Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings, policy development, and the occasional RFI driven OSINT collection.
- May be required to lead the collection, production and daily activities of a Large OSINT element.
- Conducts intelligence analysis, OSINT collection, operational planning, and fusion/integrating of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical papers, and supports 1st SFC (A) collection operations as required by the 1st SFC (A) Commander, USASOC Commander or 1st SFC (A)/USASOC G2.
- BA and five (5) years of experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must have 1 of the following certifications:
- OS301 Basic Open Source Intelligence Course/OSINT Fundamental Course OR
- OS302 Advance Tools and Tradecraft Course
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Must have 2 years of OSINT experience
- Experience with Intel
- Experience relevant to Open Source intelligence (OSINT), including:
- Researching, reviewing, evaluating, and integrating Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source assessments.
- Verbal and written interpretation/translation (the ability to identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with various elements of DoD.)
- Writing and evaluating intelligence products (reports, briefings, etc.)
- Providing direct customer support.
- Working as part of multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking.
- Understand Collection requirements.
- Ability to write collection plans and risk assessments
- Ability to write standard operating procedures (SOP)
- CASO, Cyber Signature Reduction(CSR) 1
- CSR2 and Virtual Operations Training Course
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.