We are currently seeking an experienced Applications Administrator in support of 24/7/365 operations.
Shift Schedule: Day Shift
- Deployment and operational support for a portfolio of web applications, monitoring security and operations, and assisting in the support of a suite of development tools
- Installation and updating of software platforms and development tools
- Monitor operational availability of production applications by utilizing and implementing automated failure alerts
- Detecting and correcting operational issues
- Planning for and testing new versions of supported platforms
- Tracking down problems relating to issues in the computing environment, such as network or security problems.
- Developing scripts to automate, when possible, frequently performed tasks
- Conduct capacity and performance planning
- Develop and perform automated deployment and upgrade procedures/script
- Working with application deployments, upgrades, data migrations, and patches
- Participate in technical bridge calls
- Be able to multitask multiple projects and prioritize work to support mission and customer requirements
- This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH). Applicants not meeting this requirement will not be considered
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or at least five (5) years of equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- United States citizenship or permanent resident
- Minimum of five years of relevant IT work experience
- Experience with installing, configuring, and administrating large complex Apps O&M environments
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Experience scripting deployment and management activities to support applications creating and consuming Platform Services environments
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.