Cloud Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading a team of cloud/365 technicians/engineers, managing the team backlog and working with customer POCs to prioritize the work stack
- Responsible for engaging with engineering contractor(s) to prepare the operational environment for Cloud/365 products
- Manage multiple teams with multiple team members on each to include FOIA, email, platform, m365, and Sharepoint
- Lead ad hoc projects and special requests
- Very organized and ability to lead a team. Consistent and willing to learn and continues to excel in any position held.
- Facilitates daily stand-ups, periodic retrospectives, backlog refinement, and other recurring or ad-hoc team meetings.
- Completes daily/weekly/monthly status reports as well as other contract deliverables as required.
- Develops, organizes, and maintains Power BI dashboard(s)
- Coaches and provides performance counseling for team members in routine one-on-one meetings and for performance evaluation requirements.
- Ability to motivate engineers and to clearly define and communicate a team vision
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience
- 7-10+ years of cloud, hands-on M365 application support
- Ability to attain and retain a Public Trust
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.