SAIC is seeking experienced Cyber Operations Specialists to support a program with direct impact to our country’s national security. This position is located Arlington, VA, with the possibility of some remote telework.
- The Cyber Training Evaluator will be responsible for using the Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE) to evaluate Army National Guard (ARNG) cyber soldiers according to the job qualification standards (JQS) set by U.S. Cyber Command.
- Will work with ARNG cyber unit leaders to plan and execute cyber training events and develop cyber training and evaluation scenario content.
- Utilize knowledge of cyberspace operations to coordinate with ARNG cyber unit trainers to plan and execute cyber training events, in order to build the knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA) cyber soldiers require to achieve work role certification.
- Certify that individual cyber soldiers have proven proficiency and experience in their assigned cyber work roles.
- Identify, evaluate, and document soldiers’ strengths and weaknesses, then provide soldiers leaders with feedback on their performance. Feedback will include standards which soldiers have not met, in order to achieve standards in future evaluations.
- Coordinate with the Joint Cyber Training Enterprise (JCTE) to ensure that ARNG has access to the PCTE during cyber exercises, drills, and for individual training requirements.
- Develop and maintain training modules, content, and cyber training ranges on PCTE to facilitate JQS assessments.
- Set up virtual machines and other network resources for ARNG training, while training and assisting ARNG states with setting up their own network resources.
- Serve as part of the staff team in support of the ARNG Multi-Domain Activities Division Intelligence Warfare (ARNG-MDAD-IW) Branch.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more related experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
Required Security Clearance:
- Must have an active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI.
- Must have experience assigned to a DoD cyber unit in a formal cyber work role (Host Analyst, Network Analyst, Analytic Support Officer, Master Trainer, etc.)
- Must have experience and expertise in DoD cyber operations required to complete JQS certification in cyber work roles
- Experience in training and evaluation of military personnel, including providing formal feedback to facilitate future training and evaluations
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.