SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Collector in Fort Carson, CO.
- Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence collection team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Collector and SME for US Army Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Assist in support of regional and theater SOF OSINT teams.
- Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings, policy development, and the occasional RFI driven OSINT collection.
- May be required to lead OSINT collection, training and daily activities of a small team of OSINT collectors.
- Conducts intelligence collection, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and fusion/integration of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical papers, and supports US Army SOF collection activities as required by the US Army Special Operations Command Team/PM.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; additional 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- OS301 Basic Open Source Intelligence Course, OS302 OSINT Tools and Tradecraft Course, CASO, Berber Hunter Tool kit, OS305 Introduction to Advanced Data Analysis, Cyber Signature Reduction or equivalents preferred but not required
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly.
- Previous experience supporting SOF missions/operations is highly desirable
- Relevant Open Source intelligence (OSINT) experience, including:
- Researching, reviewing, evaluating, and integrating Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finished Open Source assessments or intelligence products.
- Verbal and written interpretation/translation (the ability to identify and analyze problems and then generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with various elements of DoD.)
- Writing professional intelligence products (reports, briefings, etc.)
- Understanding and familiarization with basic and advanced OSINT freeware and OSINT tools/tool suits
- Providing direct customer support.
- Working as part of multi-discipline teams.
- Understand Collection requirements.
- Ability to write collection plans and risk assessments
- Ability to write standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and accomplish tasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.