Job ID: 2208993
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jul 5, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly to start.
· Maintains calendars for division level leadership
· Answer phones
· Route calls to specific people
· Answer inquiries about the program office
· Greet visitors
· Coordinate and schedule meetings and conference rooms, and teleconferences
· Coordinate mail flow in and out of the office; collect and distribute parcels and other mail
· Coordinate offsite meetings and take minutes for the Executive Management Team.
· Attends and acts as recording staff member at all management meetings, takes formal minutes, prepare action items, transcribe and distribute to team members.
· Coordinate office activities
· Arrange appointments
· Perform filing and clerical duties
· Set up CONUS and international travel arrangements for multiple employees and prepare travel vouchers
· Take and relay messages
· Disseminate information via telephone, e-mail, website
Strong written and communication skills. Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment. Ability to multi-task. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work with all levels. Strong organizational skills. Able to work independently with little or no supervision. Strong customer relations skills.
5 years experience and a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Years of Relevant Experience:
Minimum of 9 years of total work experience with 5 years administrative assistance experience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.