SAIC is seeking a seasoned Application/System Analyst Sr for support of our EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) team
- Monitor existing Managed File Transfer processes built on a variety of communications protocols to ensure successful receipt/delivery and interfacing with disparate system endpoints, applications and network locations.
- Successfully configure new connectivity based on a variety of protocols within Managed File Transfer software packages and provide support with the configuration of client applications connecting to the system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve connectivity issues within these new/existing processes and determine root cause of failures.
- Prior experience in high volume B2B/EDI environments
- Knowledge of HealthCare and Financial EDI transactions sets and processing; 835, 837, 277CA, 810, 850, 855, 832, 997 and more.
- Knowledge of programmatic scripting methods/languages, Java, Jscript, VBScript, .Net, etc.
- Knowledge of communications protocols used in a B2B environment AS2, AS3, SFTP, SSH FTP, HTTP, HTTP/s, MLLP, JMS, MSMQ, RabbitMQ, REST, etc.
- Knowledge of SSL certificate creation, signing, encryption & management.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies PGP, XML, AES, TripleDES, etc.
- Assist in building and maintaining internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes;
- Prior experience with Managed File Transfer (MFT) systems or applications VL Trader, IBM Secure Gateway, Dell Edge Gateway, etc.
- Prior experience with configuring and utilizing sFTP clients; Reflection FTP, FileZilla, WinSCP, etc.
- Prior experience with B2B translation software; Trusted Link Enterprise, BizManager, Gentran, etc.
- Prior mainframe experience; Job Control Language, CA7, JES, RSD, COBOL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems engineering, or related technical discipline is preferred
- 5 years of experience as a Data Engineer/Administrator or similar role
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may substitute for education
- ITIL V3 Certified is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction providing technical and non-technical support to multiple users
- Capable of working under pressure, while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work overtime and weekends required on occasion
- Experience providing services to the federal government is preferred
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.