Job ID: 2208822
Location: COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, United States
Date Posted: Jun 29, 2022
Category: Human Resources
Subcategory: Talent Acq
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking is for a Human Resources SME to support a National Security Space Customer working in a classified area This position is in Colorado Springs.
This job requires a subject matter expert with a primary focus on Talent Management for both Government Civilian and Government military hiring, to include managing Senior Leader Actions.
- A thorough understanding of the Department of the Air Force Civilian Personnel System, and extensive experience in hiring civilian members into US Air Force or US Space Force organizations is required. An understanding of the Acquisition Demonstration Program and the managemetn of personnel within that program is highly desired. This background in civlian talent mangement will facilitate the hiring and professional development of the organization's civilian workforce.
- A thoorough understanding of the US Air Force or US Space Force military assignment process will facilitate the management of organizational military talent, to include force development, promotions, evaluations and assignment recommendations to leadership.
- A thorough understanding of Senior Leader Actions for both civlians and military is highly desired. Engagement with US Air Force, US Space Force and other higher headquarters Senior Leader Offices in order to provide Talent Management and Performance Management expertise and guidance for the Senior Leader workforce.
- Possess critical thinking, along with strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to brief senior level leaders regularly.
- Assist in the development of a Human Resources Directorate working in a classified environment and supporting high vis, high perofrming teams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- TS/SCI with willingness to sit for a CI Polygraph is a minimum security requirement. Established CI Poly preferred-
- 10+ years of experience and knowledge of US Air Force and/or US Space Force military assignment processes and systems
- Bachelors degree with min nine years (9) of experience , Master degree with seven (7) yearss of experiecne or Ph'd with Degree with technical focus highly desired in order to understand the very techical unit mission and how best to faciliate the hiring of high performing team members.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.