Job ID: 2208362
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 24, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
We are looking for a Senior IT Systems Integration Analyst to fulfill this hybrid position to join our Land Border Integration team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting career with SAIC. You will have a fast moving, challenging, and highly rewarding position keeping the infrastructure running that helps Customs and Border Protection keep our borders safe.
The IT Systems Integration Analyst should have the following experience:
· Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Linux.
· Experience deploying/troubleshooting Windows and Linux based systems.
· Providing Tier 3 IT Systems support on a wide range of technologies, including: Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating Systems, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Certificate Services, Group Policies and ServiceNow ticketing system.
· Experience using Windows Command Line Interface (CLI) and Linux shell scripting to interact with systems and applications.
· Proficient in Windows Batch & PowerShell scripting to create automated processes.
· Proficient with SSH.
· Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
· Knowledge and experience with configuration management.
· Assist in testing, applying and maintaining server configurations and related security patches.
· Experience imaging and configuring hardware.
· Experience evaluating system performance results and recommending improvements or optimizations.
· Able to review and perform advanced analysis of system logs.
· Create troubleshooting documentation including writing SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to accomplish repetitive tasks.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field.
· Minimum 5 years of experience or equivalent.
· Able to obtain and maintain a DHS public Trust
· Familiarity with cloud-computing services, such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is highly desirable.
· Familiarity with C# program language and Visual Studio. Other programming languages a plus.
· Good technical writing, presentation, and documentation skills.
· Knowledge of Software design principals to include modern interface standards (API, web services, etc.)
· Attention to detail and follow-through.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Experience functioning as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.