SAIC is seeking a Joint Training Analyst to join our team in Pearl City, Hawaii.
- Facilitate the observation and evaluation of training objectives for USINDOPACOM and its subordinate battle staffs.
- Conduct training assessments of joint functional areas in USINDOPACOM. This requires working with appropriate headquarters staff members, documenting training outcomes, and ensuring inputs to exercise summary reports and databases.
- Attend USINDOPACOM battle rhythm events as required and represent J721 equities in these events.
- Attend planning and training events throughout the INDOPACOM area of operation, representing Joint Training and Analysis equities
- Required at times to deliver briefs regarding Joint Training and Analysis equities
- Assist with the filing of reports and maintenance of lessons-learned and exercise summary report databases using the various systems of record used by the J721.
- Assist in the scheduling of video-teleconferences and venues in support of training events.
- BS and fourteen (14) years of more experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Joint / Naval exercise planning experience, preferably including Combatant command or Naval Component headquarters level.
- Must be able to absorb, refine and articulate policy, plans, procedures, actions, and milestones necessary for efficient conduct of joint training and assist with the Planning, Execution, and Assessment of Joint Training.
- Must have excellent analysis, communication skills and be proficient in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS).
- Applicant will be required to travel throughout the Indo-Pacific region
- Must be have an active Secret with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.