SAIC and its Veterans Affairs (VA) Practice is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of consulting services to the Federal market. SAIC is creating professional opportunities for those seeking a growth oriented business environment. Our professionals work with Government agencies and organizations to create efficiencies, increase organizational and human performance, reduce costs, improve operating results, and achieve mission success.
SAIC is deploying a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals to provide technical management and support services that will assist in delivering effective, consistent and timely project management execution throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to support project management activities across a broad spectrum of Office of Information & Technology (OI&T) projects.
Duties to include:
- Support project and related adherence and compliance with Veteran Affairs Product Line Accountability and Reporting Systems (VA PARS) processes, procedures, and related artifacts and documentation (for example populate VA PARS document templates, Critical Decision (CD) PowerPoint’s, VA PARS and Reporting Dashboards entries and updates).
- Project meeting support: facilitation, agendas, minutes and action items.
- Data calls (receive, analyze, and coordinate response).
- Support preparation of briefings and reporting, including coordinating with Office of Information Technology (OIT) and Business stakeholders and preparing briefings to Enterprise Portfolio Management Division (EPMD) Portfolio level and senior OIT leadership.
- Manage project’s compliance with governance bodies (example: Authority to Operate (ATO), Section 508) and coordinate with appropriate staff (Information Security Officer (ISO), Privacy Officer (PO), project team, etc.).
- Risk Management
- Experience working with customers, users and project leads in analyzing, designing, implementing and supporting a wide variety of IT business systems covering many diverse applications such as healthcare and financial systems.
- Support PMO operations and tasks
Support management of Jira, GIthub and Confluence as necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline, with at least 3 years of experience in a related field is required.
- Note that 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Experience with Agile methodology and providing program/project management support to a government client.
- Knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of operating programs.
- Experience supporting PMO operations and activities
- Comfort acting in a trusted advisor, objective third-party capacity to federal clients, providing consultative services and thought leadership.
- Ability to provide oversight and guidance to VA PARS/project management process compliance specialists on Critical Decision (CD) project management accountability activities and procedures.
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a high degree of organization in order to support multiple concurrent projects.
Microsoft Office suite of tools and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience supporting the VA.
- Agile and DevSecOps experience.
- Experience with Jira, Github, Confluence.
- Familiarity with VA OIT EPMO Veteran-Focused Integration Process (VIP) or VA PARS.
- Knowledge of and success performing in a role within a Project Management Office for large programs in the federal government environment.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.