SAIC currently has a career opportunity for a Principal Systems Administrator (SA) in our Andover, Massachusetts facility to support the US Space Force (USSF)
- Interface with multiple government agencies within both the DoD and Intelligence Community.
- Manage and maintain currently supported and subsequent Microsoft Server Operating Systems (OS) on physical and virtual operating environments.
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Windows 10 clients.
- Review Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) scans and perform mitigations as part of achieving system certification and accreditation.
- Develop, build, and deploy MS Group Policies to meet DISA Security Technical Information Guides (STIG) requirements.
- Support operational transition of enterprise solutions into production
- Implement NOTAMs upon receipt.
- Document and address any System related POAMs.
- Act as intermediary for local production system and offsite Network Operations Center.
- Recommend and procure hardware and software solutions in the support of the existing system architecture and any proposed architectures as required.
- Act as File Transfer Agent for multiple programs.
- Maintain System backups
- Assist in patching and upgrading all computer systems and applications.
- Assist in remediating/mitigating system vulnerabilities.
- The installation and maintenance of the SIEM tool (Splunk).
- The installation and maintenance of Oracle 12c and 19c Database Servers as well as Oracle Weblogic 12c Application Servers in the production, system test, and development environments.
- Red Hat deployments, upgrades and management duties.
- Deployment and management of McAfee ePO, ACAS, WSUS, MS Exchange and SQL Server Applications.
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS Degree (4 additional years of experience can be substituted for degree)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in a classified environment
- Current DoD 8570 IA Baseline Certification (IAT Level II (Example Security+, SSCP)
- Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Knowledge of network and information system security principles and test practices
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Server 2016/2019
- Demonstrated experience with the configuration and maintenance of cisco switches or managed network switches
- Experience in virtualization, Active Directory
- Knowledge of ICD 503, NIST Special Publications, Intel Community Directives, DoD Issuances, etc
- An independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision-making and analytical skills.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.