SAIC currently has a career opportunity for a Principal Cyber Systems Administrator (SA) in our Andover, Massachusetts facility to support the US Space Force (USSF).
- Interface with multiple government agencies within both the DoD and Intelligence Community.
- Perform System and Network Administration duties for all Microsoft Windows 10 clients, Windows 2016/2019 Servers and Cisco 3750 switches.
- Review Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) scans and perform mitigations as part of achieving system certification and accreditation.
- Develop, build, and deploy MS Group Policies to meet DISA Security Technical Information Guides (STIG) requirements.
- Implement NOTAMs upon receipt.
- Document and address any System related POAMs.
- Act as intermediary for local production system and offsite Network Operations Center.
- Provide Help Desk support to existing customers in the classified host facility production environment.
Perform weekly Anti-virus updates and monitoring
- Recommend and procure hardware and software solutions in the support of the existing system architecture and any proposed architectures as required.
- Act as File Transfer Agent for multiple programs.
- Assist in patching and upgrading all computer systems and applications.
- Assist in remediating/mitigating system vulnerabilities.
- The installation and maintenance of the SIEM tool (Splunk).
- The installation and maintenance of Oracle 12c and 19c Database Servers as well as Oracle Weblogic 12c Application Servers in the production, system test, and development environments.
- Red Hat deployments, upgrades and management duties.
- Deployment and management of McAfee ePO, ACAS, WSUS, MS Exchange and SQL Server Applications.
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and thirteen (13) years of related experience OR Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience OR Masters and seven (7) years or more experience OR PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- A Current IAT Level II/8570 certification: Security +, CISSP, CASP, etc.
- Active Top Secret clearance with in-scope SSBI/T5 and have the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI
- 3 years' experience as a System Administrator in a classified environment
- Knowledge of network and information system security principles and test practices
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes
- Knowledge of ICD 503, NIST Special Publications, Intel Community Directives, DoD Issuances, etc
- An understanding of Information System Security and the disciplines that make up a strong Security Program.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.