SAIC is looking for a Training Analyst in Alexandria, VA. The ideal candidate for this position will have a unique range of experience with organizational training, LMS development, creation and editing of digital training videos, and presenting experience. The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work with clients to define requirements for solution development of large-scale deployments in video communications.
- Work with developers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, and other trainers through the applications development lifecycle, integrating end-user training into the lifecycle.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of end-user training as well as the development of training material to support a suite of custom software applications.
- Produce training materials such as user guides, quick reference guides, instructional videos, and brown bag presentation materials.
- May require some instructor-led training to support personnel, leadership, and end users.
- Conduct train-the-trainer classes for teams of trainers and end-users and to provide technical support to end-users.
- Responsible for specifying and setting up scenario-based business examples in a web application training environment.
- Facilitate understanding of how the application supports a business process and interfaces with other applications within an organization.
- Experience training Help Desk personnel and or providing content for Help Desk Knowledgebase tools that are used to resolve customer issues related to transaction processing applications or certification as support center analyst.
- Up to 50% travel to government facilities around the continental US may be required.
- Socialize new application features to end-users and obtain feedback, new requirements.
- Promote applications’ usage and growth through creative ‘marketing’.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of related experience preferably in Information Technology or other technology field
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DHS public trust
- Detail oriented with excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi task and excel in a fast paced on-time deliverable environment
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience conducting instructor-led training, creating e-learning courseware, and developing training materials for custom-developed software web applications.
- Must have ‘Can Do – Professional Attitude’ and be a TEAM player
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to thrive in a busy, deadline driven atmosphere.
- Proficiency in the creation of computer-based training videos using tools similar to Adobe Captivate.
- Technical writing and requirements documentation experience a plus.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.