Job ID: 2207951
Location: HILL AFB, UT, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Professional Scheduler to join our team. This position supports the Ground Based Stratregic Deterrent (GBSD) program. As a scheduler, you will interact with the customer, project managers, and analysts to maintain the programs integrated master schedule (IMS). This position is located at Hill Air Force Base, Utah.
- Ability to create and maintain multiple project schedules using Primavera P6
- Serve as a focal point for monthly updates of activities
- Review governement and contractor schedules for durations, relationships, critical path
- Team with multiple stakeholders and develop courses of action to support customer goals and objectives
- Bachelors and seven years or more of related experience
- Minimum Seven (7) years or more of scheduling experience
- Oracle Primavera P6 experience
- Experience in creating and maintaining project schedules
- Possess a SECRET clearance and able to obtain Special Program Access
- DoD acquisition
- Self-starter with an ability to perform with little oversight
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.