SAIC is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Specialist to provide A&A support, IAVM, IA engineering and technical support for US Navy Enterprise Pier Connectivity Architecture (EPCA) and Wireless Pier Connection System (WPCS). Work is primarily done at the NAVWAR Old Town Campus in San Diego, CA.
This opportunity is contingent upon contract award, expected in Summer 2022.
The majority of the work will be performed on site, but will allow some remote /flex work.
Specific Duties include:
- Participate in the planning and execution of EPCA/WPCS PIERS approval by the Navy for deployment and testing to include utilizing the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Plan (DIACAP) as well as the Department of Defense Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF) process
- Conduct risk assessment testing activities and enter the post- testing data into the applicable information assurance and risk management accreditation tracking system for review and processing.
- Review project documents and provide technical review comments and recommend modifications as required by the DIACAP/DIARMF
- Attend technical meetings with all stakeholders in the EPCA/WPCS IA approval process, to include: Operational Designated Approving Authority (ODAA), Navy Certification Authority, PEO-C4I PMW 160APM, EPCA/WPCS PIERS Cybersecurity Lead, and EPCA/WPCS PIERS Engineering/Modernization team. Provide informal reports summarizing each action and external interaction.
- Perform IAVM monitoring, patching, tracking, and reporting per IA standards and policies as well as in government directed database system tool, such as DADMS, CMPRO, and VRAM, including coordination, configuration changes and tracking of CTOs and(IAVAs/IAVABs and tech advisories.
- Ensure compliance implementation through communication with EPCA/WPCS PIERS sites to confirm compliance reporting within directed timelines and provide a
- monthly IAVM compliance report.
- Prepare and submit a mitigation plan and POA&Ms as needed.
- Draft the initial process documentation to describe the distribution of system updates to meet IAVM requirements.
- Perform initial market research and technical reviews on proposed solutions and devices for STIG compliance.
Required Education, Certifications, Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science – or – Equivalent knowledge or certifications gained from working on the specific systems listed above will also be considered.
- 5 years’ experience with IA engineering on Navy systems with three of the following:
- HBSS, DIACAP, ACAS, IATS/eMASS, and SCAP compliance checker.
- Knowledge of and experience with Navy reporting system (VRAM)
- Knowledge of and experience with IAVM plans, Contingency Plans, FISMA compliance, and security requirements for Navy enterprise systems.
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II (Current CompTIA Security+ is required)
- Secret Clearance required
- DoD 8570 Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.