SAIC is looking for a Program Analyst to support a project located at Point Mugu, CA. Job responsibilities include:
- Support and manage administrational and limited security support services impacting operational aspects of ongoing International and Cooperative Development projects;
- Serves as liaison between project management, planning and executing project team, and executive operational management leads;
- Supports status of projects; facilitates support schedules and prepares status reports;
- Supports project issues and the development of resolutions to sustain productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives;
- Supports and tailors processes for monitoring project progress and for stakeholder awareness;
- Responsibilities may include compiling various budgets reporting and schedules to meet project execution requirements
- of the many projects of the AEA Integrated Product Team;
- This position will facilitate management of multiple business practices and processes to enable travel, settlement of
- reporting and action item tracking;
- Will work with the Government Direct Travel System program;
- The prospect will be working within the Government support systems to facilitate continuous business conduct for technical operations;
- Frequent use and application of Government practices, techniques, standards and travel system tools.
- Follows established procedures but the position demands innovation in the absence of specific practices.
Education and experience:
- Must have administrative project management skills.
- Must be highly efficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must have good communications skills.
- Must be able to support core hours of 0730 thru 1730 in support of a CWS work schedule.
- Course studies in Political Science, Public Policy, and/or Foreign Affairs/International Affairs are a plus for consideration.
- Former Military service is a plus for consideration in filling this role.
- Additional highly desired experience would promote consideration for prospects with:
- Advanced course work in Political Science;
- Other political Studies work;
- Examples of direct involvement and support in matters related to Foreign Affairs;
- Support in International Affairs
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.