SAIC is looking for an ICAM Systems Engineer/PKI Engineer to support the NASA EAST Program in Huntsville, AL.
SAIC is seeking a candidate to provide engineering and operational support for NASA’s Identity, Credential and Access Management capabilities. This support will require vendor software installment, server software management, custom configuration, testing end-to-end services, and monitoring operational stability. These systems are comprised of various components of NASA’s Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) working together in a highly integrated environment. The Agency Engineers provide Engineering services and support for the NASA PKI infrastructures.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 0 years related experience.
- Years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Proven working experience including installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows based environments
- Experience with Entrust Security Manager
- Experience with Entrust Entelligence Security Provider (ESP)
- Experience with Entrust Secure Desktop for Mac (SDM)
- Experience with Microsoft Certificate Authority 2019
- Experience with Microsoft Certificate Enrollment Policy (CEP) / Certificate Enrollment Web Services
- Experience with Microsoft Network Device Enrollment Service (NDES)
- Experience supporting application hosted on Windows IIS
- Experience with HID Validation (OCSP) Responders
- Experience with Tier 2 and /or 3 customer support
- Experience in functional test execution for incident fixes and service enhancements
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Experience with or ability to perform the following:
- Familiarity with Federal PKI guidance
- Familiarity with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) and HSM (Hardware Security Module) configuration as related to certificate management
- Familiarity with certificate issuance processes for Derived certificates and mobile devices
- Familiarity with the Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)
- Familiarity with FIPS 201-2, HSPD-12, NIST 800-63, NIST 800-73, NIST 800-78, NIST 800-116, NIST 800-157 and other Federal Guidance
- Troubleshoot complex systems and integrations
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and support purchasing efforts
- Create and/or maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests for modified and new systems
- See potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.