Job ID: 2207734
Location: EL SEGUNDO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 21, 2022
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) is looking for a Facility Security Officer (FSO) / Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) to implement a security program based off of government and corporate requirements for personnel who operate at or are associated with facilities in El Segundo, California.
The FSO requires familiarization with 32 Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) Part 117 and previous working knowledge and experience with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) to ensure familiarity with all aspects of security related processes and procedures including Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) reviews to include Security Vulnerability Assessments (SVAs) and Security Monitoring Activities (SMAs), Clearance Processing, Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE), Classification Management, Safeguarding Classified Information, Visits and Meetings, Subcontracting, Information System Security, COMSEC, OPSEC International Security Requirements, Special Requirements and ITAR export control.
FSO experience must demonstrate knowledge of Government Security including DD254s Security Classification, reviews, Trusted Associate Sponsorship System (TASS)/or previous Contractor Verification System (CVS) for Contractor Common Access Card (CAC) registration requests.
CPSO must demonstrate experience with Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) necessary to operate in a secure environment with intelligence community customers and business partners.
• Active Top Secret U.S. Government security clearance with SCI Eligibility and ability to get CI Poly
• 3-5 years of Facility Security Officer experience in government and/or industrial security
• Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) FSO certification with possessing curriculum within one year of hiring
• Comprehensive knowledge of the design and execution of security programs in accordance with 32 Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) Part 117/NISPOM
• Proficient in understanding Intelligence Community Directives with an emphasis on ICD-705 (Physical Security)
• Ability to manage time, make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems and provide focused solutions
• High degree of professionalism and attention to detail
• Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience; years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.