SAIC is seeking a Senior Program Analyst to support our federal client with Real Property activities and tasks. SAIC provides Technical Support Services for Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) Administration and Support Division (ASD). This is a hybrid-remote position that requires ocassional attendance in office in DC. It will be roughly 80% remote.
Taskings include, but are not limited to:
- Support the development of Real Property Strategic Plans.
- Support the development or revision of policies and procedures.
- Research, develop, track and report relevant metrics for effectiveness and compliance, including Executive Orders, Public Law, Scorecards, and Presidential Management Objectives.
- Collect and analyze performance data; develop trends analyses and recommendations for improvement and cost avoidance/cost savings; report measures of program effectiveness and productivity.
- Work with financial offices to support the development of reports relating financial obligations/expenditures to asset activities.
- Conduct research and report findings in a professional, readable format.
- Coordinate and monitor work-in-progress. Track and report updates.
- Assist in the coordination of responses to relevant data calls.
- Assist in the preparation of Scorecards.
- Interface with internal personnel at all levels and locations for obtaining information.
- Assist with property information data uploads and validations.
- Conduct data validation for error-free reports.
- Assist in the development of program activities to include, but not limited to, POR, project action plans, schedules, and estimates.
- Familiarity with Facility Condition Assessment Concepts
- Assist in gathering program requirements for space use and assist with the development of office space stacking designs.
- Assist in the development of project action plans, schedules, estimates, drawings, and specifications.
- Assist in the collection, validation, and input real property/space planning data to the GSA for OMB Exhibit 54.
- Review real property documents for adequacy and accuracy.
- Participate in meetings and provide support, ranging from taking technical meeting notes, and report back to clients.
- Assist in the creation of estimates and specifications using professionally recognized formats.
- BS degree and 6 years of relative experience
- Knowledge of compliance directives, performance measurements, space planning, portfolio and lease management, document development/revisions related to process & procedures, Statement of Work (SOW), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM).
- Knowledge of Real Property databases, i.e., Real Property Data Warehouse
- Demonstrated experience with Facility Condition Assessments
- Ability to review technical drawings, specifications, submittals, request for information, project related O&M manuals, or project related reports for facilities from an engineering point of view
- Create and/or update estimates and specifications using a professionally recognized format
- Ability to conduct research, analyze and report findings in readable format
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – including Excel and Word
Target salary range: $105,001 - $115,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.