SAIC is seeking a Navy Training Analyst. This position is 100% remote.
- Develops, directs, plans and evaluates training programs or activities to meet external customer or internal employee learning objectives.
- Assignments may include needs analysis, job duty task analysis, front end analysis, training situation requirements analysis, custom course development, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments. Where instructing within a certified educational institution, responsible for determining the organization, communication and delivery of the course content and materials, and for developing learning activities and demonstrations.
- Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- May create course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support a variety of instructional formats such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, , interactive course ware (ICW) development, computer-based training (CBT), and/or web-based training (WBT).
- May develop exam materials and may be responsible for testing and qualitative evaluation of participant's attainment of learning objectives.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed.
- Trainers may also administer training programs to meet student needs, which may require post-training follow up to determine applicability of course material or training approaches.
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and zero (0) years related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- US Navy Training Specialist with Naval Education and Training Command (NETC) Learning Standard Office (LSO) experience or equivalent.
- Foreign Military Sales (FMS) training development experience.
- Master Training Specialist (MTS) qualified.
- Ship Self-Defense System (SSDS) and associated combat systems/weapons systems experience or other equivalent airborne weapons systems training development SME.
- Complete understanding and wide application of adult learning theory, principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices. Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated leadership ability.
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite software to create spreadsheets, prepare presentations, reports, and documents.
- Proficient with Authoring Instructional Materials I / II (AIM I / II), Content Planning Module / Learning Object Module (CPM / LOM), and Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource Systems (CeTARS).
- Working knowledge of the Naval Education Training Manuals (NAVEDTRA) 130 through 138 and Naval Educational and Training Command (NETC) policies for curriculum development.
- Working knowledge of Navy Sailor 2025/Ready Relevant Learning initiatives.
Candidate must have an active Secret clearance.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.