SAIC has an opening for a Technical Analyst to join our talented, dynamic team. The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinate new Client/Partner Onboarding meetings
- Facilitate any stakeholder briefings, meetings and/or elicitation sessions
- Execute requirements reviews with stakeholders and record results of reviews, updating requirements data as a result of the reviews
- Collaborate with product owners to document and provide Business Interface Objects (BIOs) that define the business rules and processes for each data domain
- Collaborate with product owners to document and provide Feature Files (Use Case) to describe the specific functions of the software
- Create a Solution Architecture Package that includes the initial business, systems, application, and data architectures for the new features and capabilities using an architecture framework, and TRM approved solutions
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience; Additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience facilitating Requirements Elaboration Sessions with Stakeholders
- Ability to document Elaborated Requirements (Updated Requirements Specification Documentation (RSD) and Feature Files)
- Proficient in Visio/LucidChart (System Graphic’s/Diagram Software)
- Analyze Domain and Sub-Domains
- Define Draft BIO
- Define BIO Mappings
- Profile Domain Data
- Define Data Migration and Mastering Rules
- Validate BIO Mappings Against PROD Data
- Create Solution Architecture Package
- Facilitate standup meetings with progress reports, blockers, etc.
- Establish peer review processes
- Establish and maintain schedule, working with program team business team, and architects to ensure PI readiness
- Management and oversight experience
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.