The Cyber Orders Manager is responsible for managing the cyber orders process to ensure timely execution and reporting for external cyber and communications tasking orders. The successful candidate should have experience in the USCENTCOM Headquarters (HQ) Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Must be willing to work outside of normal business hours (Nights/Weekends) when required. Must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cybersecurity, Information Assurance and Computer Network Defense policy, procedures and guidance; must be willing to travel, on occasion, throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as a direct interface between government and contract leadership within the Branch and Directorate for all external cyber orders and cyber requirements/projects.
- Disseminate current cyber orders, policies, procedures and guidance to the USCENTCOM staff for implementation and awareness.
- Manage Command-wide collaboration in support of executing cyber orders through the Task Order Working Group.
- Monitor Headquarters progress regarding the completion of tasks that are released in daily Cyber Tasking Orders (CTOs), Tasking Order (TASKORDs), Operation Orders (OPORDs) and Warning Orders (WARNORDs)
- Track completion and status of all Cyber related Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms to higher headquarters; provide POA&M status information to government and contract leadership within the Branch and Directorate
- Manage compliance reporting process for cyber orders to Joint Force Headquarters Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DoDIN).
- Liaise with Vulnerability Manager to track timely reporting of completion of HQ IAVA task completion to higher headquarters
- Monitor progress of all Cyber related CENTCOM Tasking Orders (CCTOs)
- Assist with directorate subject matter experts to give guidance regarding CCTOs, review formatting, messaging and monitor routing to leadership for timely processing.
- Author CCTOs that provide clarifying guidance to CENTCOM components when necessary for downward directed tasks received by higher headquarters JFHQ-DoDIN or US Cyber Command
- Review and update relevant Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Employee must be familiar with USCENTCOM area of responsibility
- Employee must effectively communicate clearly and efficiently in both verbal and written communications
- Must have ability to convey high visibility deadlines in a concise manner in an environment of varied resource demands across various divisions within the directorate
- Must have a solid understanding of Information Technology, defense-in-depth, application and network security concepts
- Must be familiar with a wide range of security technologies
- Must have a solid understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits
- Must be able to read and understand cyber orders, policies and procedures
- Candidate must have strong communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate must have good analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have experience planning complex tasks
- Candidate must possess extensive administrative and clerical skills
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years of experience or Master's degree and 7 years of experience
- IAT Level I certification required (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent minimum Level III preferred, I.e. CISSP).
Security Clearance Requirement:
- An active, clearance with TS/SCI eligibility is required. Current TS/SCI
SAIC Overview: SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.