SAIC is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our Multiple Supplier Integration (MSI) PMO team supporting a major state & local government customer in the Richmond, Virginia area. This position has primary responsibility for managing multiple projects supporting the Department of Elections. It supports a major IT infrastructure project and manaing multiple vendors to deliver the desired outcomes to the Commonwealth of Virginia Agency. This position will serve as the liaison between the Agency and the Virginia Information Technology Agency VITA. The candidate will need to be located in the Richmond, Va area and will meet regularly with the Agency Commissioner. In addition, this person will be responsible for:
- Executing project management principles consistent with the Commonwealth standard policies, procedures, standards, and toolsets which leverages best practices
- Knowledge and experience with the software development life cycle projects
- Systems integration experience
- Knowledge and experience with organizational change management
- Following all PMO-defined processes and procedures for program and project execution
- Ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished, including defining and implementing project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract
- Reporting on program level schedule, quality, and adherence to agreed-upon standards
- Developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Maintaining Program and Project Records in ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management module
- Developing and delivering weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc status briefings to stakeholders from the agency, MSI, and VITA.
- Assessing project issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken by an organization to acquire and execute a specific piece of business, either competitively or non-competitively
- Integrate all functions and activities necessary to perform the project/program to meet the client or customer requirements
- Plan and implement actions by the program/project team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for project/program products and services
- Direct project team personnel, manage cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as customer interface
Required Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience managing programs and project schedules. Experience with state & local government customers is a strong plus.
- Must have a Bachelors and 14 years or more of related experience; Masters and 12 years or more experience; PhD or JD and 9 years or more experience.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, and Adobe Products.
- Must have an active PMP certification
- Must have previous Software Project Management experience
- Must have 8+ years of hands on Project Management experience
- Prior experience working in or supporting a PMO
- Significant experience in supervising project teams, supporting project scheduling, and managing projects
- Experience developing risk management and mitigation planning
- Experience supporting project scheduling and managing projects
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Experience with Time and Material contract management
- Prior experience in Supplier Management
- Prior experience working with ServiceNow
- ITIL Certification
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Prior experience working with ServiceNow project scheduling function
- Prior experience working with or for a Commonwealth of VA Agency or VITA
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.