SAIC is seeking to provide an Information Technology (IT) Representative to support the Army National Guard G2 and the 54 States and Territories in Arlington, VA.
- The Contractor shall perform a wide range of IT duties and tasks. They will be responsible for managing every JWICS IT aspect of Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIFs) throughout the ARNG purview. For designated ARNG sites within their region, they will:
- Facilitate the procurement activities of all ARNG site’s JWICS IT related equipment.
- Assist all ARNG sites within designated region in the review of List of Materials (LOMs) (in accordance with the most recent GISA’s JWICS Baseline list) for National Guard and Reserve Equipment Appropriations (NGREA) and General Purpose Information Technology (GPIT) purchases.
- The ordering of cryptologic equipment using the ARNG G2 Information System Security Program (ISSP) Ordering Guide.
- The Contractor will directly manage (as the Information Technology - IT Representative) one of the 3 identified ARNG Regions as it relates to IT Support.
- Coordinate, plan and directly assist the (ARNG G2 OIS-S Branch) SCIF Representative (counterpart) for designated region with all SCIF Build related activities.
- Assist the ARNG G2 OIS-S Branch SCIF Representative (counterpart) in the requesting and submission of INSCOM Site Registration packets for all operational ARNG sites within designated region.
- Assist the ARNG G2 OIS-S Branch SCIF Representative (counterpart) in the managing of the ARNG G2 OIS-S Branch group mailbox for ARNG sites within designated region.
- The Contractor will assist all ARNG sites within designated region with:
- Ensuring that all JWICS IT systems are “logged onto” at a minimum of once monthly and all systems are completely up-to-date and operable to perform all intelligence functions.
- Coordination of Ground Intelligence Support Activity (GISA) in addition to conducting onsite and remote JWICS network installation, site surveys and troubleshooting for ARNG sites within designated region.
- The installation, baseline configuring, imaging, and re-imaging of ARNG JWICS IT systems. To include baseline configurations for routers, switches and KG devices.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree two (2) or more years of related experience; Four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
Required Security Clearance:
- Meet specific Department of Defense (DOD) 8750.1-M Baseline certifications requirements.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience with CISCO Routing, switching equipment, along with network appliances.
- Experience configuring and administrating commercial networking devices.
- Experience with Windows Server (preferably Windows 10 or newer)
- Strong ability to work with remote IT teams to support local operations.
- Experience in switch configuration and setup
- Experience of telecommunications wiring, patching, creation and termination of CAT6 and fiber cable jumper cables.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.