- SAIC is seeking a Senior Budget/Financial Analyst to support an office within the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) who brings an expert knowledge of the DoD financial systems and processes ranging from drafting long-term budgets, to monitoring and reporting obligations and expenditures.
- Support the Special and Enabling Capabilities portfolio
- Conduct analysis on financial and budgetary trends impacting the office.
- Manage spend plans and budget execution for Government customer on all programs.
- Assist in developing and monitoring metrics to track the financial and progress of programs.
- Prepare and submit funding documents for transfer of funds to government agencies (Defense and non-Defense) including navigating between DoD and the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Monitor program execution to ensure alignment with DoD Comptroller Obligation and Expenditure benchmarks.
- Facilitate contract and funding actions for program execution to include establishing and maintaining partnerships with DoD mission partners and industry subject matter experts.
- Conduct analysis to inform resourcing strategies with Government customer and SCO leadership.
- Provide advice to Government customer on any necessary budgetary courses of action.
- Assist in the development of required DoD PPBE process documentation, including RDT&E Descriptive Summaries, Budget Issue Papers, and Program Decision Memorandums.
- Assist in identifying efficiencies and process improvements to enhance mission and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare various documents and briefings for review and use by senior DoD leaders.
- This position requires 10 years financial management experience
- Previous experience with the Department of Defense
- Defense Acquisition Initiative (DAI) experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required together with highly proficient budget/financial analytical skills.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
- Bachelor’s Degree and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Master's Degree and eight (8) years or more expereience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.