SAIC is hiring SAP Supply Chain Planning Architect to work at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
NOTE: This role is to work on-site at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ 2 days per week and remote/virtual the other 3 days a week.
- Work with the Software Engineering Division (SED) on Supply Chain Planning SAP architectural requirements to help oversee future enhancements and monitor ongoing sustainment activities.
- Will be required to support the Supply Chain Planning modules with a strong background on those areas.
- Will serve as a solution lead for Supply Chain Planning. They will provide oversight on solutions being created by Army Shared Services Center in the SAP SCP area. They will provide guidance on how to implement solutions and still maintain the fidelity of the current LMP program architecture.
- Will participate in weekly and monthly team meetings; may be asked to join risk assessment meetings, will be asked to provide expertise on past implementation experiences and lessons learned.
- Support of audits from agencies such as AAA, GAO, Do DIG
- Needs to have a strong understanding of Service Now, Enable Now, etc. to provide SCP expertise to these activities.
- Will be working with SAFe methodology including architecture responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and eight (8) years or more experience
- 5 years of Supply Chain Planning experience to include the following:
- Leading design, development, implementation activities and resources for enhancements in one or more business areas
- Developing work effort estimates for enhancement efforts
- Application architect experience providing enhancement support for at least two major functional releases
- Drive solution integration across SAP modules
- Detailed solution development lifecycle experience to include creation and review of change requirements, change design, configuration and development, testing and cutover.
- Detailed knowledge in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Distribution Planning
- Support of Army compliance related to GRC & FFMIA
- Implementing solutions using any of the following: LMP SAP ECC, SCM, EWM, CAMS, BI, PI, MII, GRC, HANA
- Utilizing any of the following SAP modules: SD, MM, PP, SCM, PLM, HR, PS, PM, FI, CO, FM to implement AMC business processes
- Developing and conducting senior leader briefings, for example project milestone reviews, decision briefings, or project status updates
- Experience with integrating with BT team for business process modeling using ARIS, functional security roles development and training documentation creation
- Collaborate with fellow Application Architects and Enterprise Architects to provide holistic solutions
- Strong understanding of LMP CRDB,UAM, and Solution Manager
- Must have a Secret security clearance. (An interim secret is acceptable to begin working on the contract)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.