Job ID: 2207402
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 17, 2022
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking Intelligence Analysts to join the team in support of the DHS. This opportunity is contingent upon award.
The ideal caniddate provides cybersecurity Intelligence Analyst support with the ability to develop and enhance DHS CISA to provide intelligence as a service to U.S. Intelligence Community (IC), state, local, tribal, and territorial (SLTT) Governments, private sector, international partners, U.S. critical infrastructure, and computer network defense communities.
1. Enhance the ability of CISA’s public and private sector partners to detect malicious cyber activity by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
2. Provide stakeholders with actionable cyber threat information that assists in cyber network defense
3. Determine the capability, origin, and remediation of tools used during attacks to feed the knowledge of the “how”. This analysis provides the submitter with an in-depth look at how the tool was used and what remediation can be implemented.
4. Use network and threat like behaviors, tactics, and procedures to act like the adversary to improve both CISA and the customer’s ability to detect and prevent both known and unknown cyber threat actions thus increasing the adversary’s costs.
5. Analyze targeted cyberspace to predict adversary courses of action in support of tactical to operational planning efforts and to improve defensive strategies and prioritization.
6. Provides strategic, operational, and tactical analysis as required based on raw intelligence collected from a variety of sources, i.e., INTs. Applies knowledge of INT-specific analysis techniques as required.
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
Possesses at least working knowledge of (preferably hands-on experience with) databases and software programs used in the intelligence environment, including but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite, M3, TAC, HOTR, Google Earth, Intelink, National Exploitation System, Gemini, MIDB, GCCS-J, various message handling systems.
Must possess excellent oral, writing, and coordination skills to communicate factual information clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, often under pressure and tight deadlines that meets or exceeds established analytical standards.
Must have a Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.