Job ID: 2207386
Location: REMOTE WORK, DC, United States
Date Posted: May 19, 2022
Category: Customer Support
Subcategory: Call Center Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
• The DOT Tier 1 agent is the first line of contact with the DOT customer base.
• As such the agent is responsible for the creation of Interactions and Incidents.
• The Tier 1 Agent will provide basic technical and process assistance over the Phone and via Email.
• The Tier 1 Agent is expected to provide friendly, courteous support of all DOT employees and contractors.
• The Tier 1 Agent will be expected to take part in the development and maintenance of a positive working relationship with all internal departments/organizations/employees and the successful candidate will demonstrate service excellence by providing high quality customer service at all times to all customers and internal staff.
• As an integral point of contact for the Request Fulfillment process, the Tier 1 Agent will be expected to assist with the processing of Service Requests as well.
High Priority qualifications, skills, experience, certifications
Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for supporting the IT service desk by providing end-user support via phone calls, e-mails, self-service requests and walk-in request. Provides detailed level answers on Windows & Office applications and provides escalation and routing for complex issues and requests. Maintains ownership of calls throughout the lifecycle of the users request to include following up with end-user and escalation team. Researches customer concerns and find appropriate resolutions. Creates and maintains case management records of daily problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience supporting an IT service desk. Must possess a High School Diploma.
Experience working on a high call volume Service Desk
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.