JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking an experienced program integrator to support a Customer office that integrates broad Customer capabilities to focus on contested transnational domains like emerging technology. The office coordinates and prioritizes disparate outreach efforts to ensure a unified approach to maximize relationships with the corporate private sector, academia, and national labs. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who can manage multiple priorities. Key duties of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage programmatic elements of multiple operational and tradecraft initiatives.
- Support strategic leadership activities such as identifying and coordinating stakeholder needs and translating them into technical or operational requirements.
- Support branch personnel in establishing cross-community relationships and supporting governance for complex programs.
- Create, draft, and review program documentation including schedules, presentations, planning documents, charters, meeting results, and action items.
- Develop plans, presentations, and reports on various projects. Plan, coordinate, and support conferences.
- Drive knowledge management strategies to balance content sharing and access control across various Customer platforms.
- Develop communication tactics and messaging for group and department leadership.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field (four years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree) and at least ten years of experience.
- Record of accomplishment utilizing portfolio management skills to support the customer on planning, implementing, and tracking team initiatives and deliverables.
- Successful experience in requirements gathering.
- Functional cost and budget analysis skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and executive presence; the ability to interact with senior government and corporate leadership on a routine basis.
- Strong knowledge management skills, including basic website design and content management.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to recognize and properly protect highly sensitive and compartmented data.
- Experience supporting commercial relationships.
- Background in at least one technical area related to next-generation wireless communications including 5G, 6G, ORAN, and LEO satellites; advanced computing, including quantum, artificial intelligence/machine learning, and high performance computing; biotechnology, including neuroscience, human DNA forensics and genomics, and synthetic biology; or microelectronics including semiconductors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.