SAIC is hiring SAP Enterprise Data Warehouse Architect to work at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ.
NOTE: This role is to work on-site at Picatinny Arsenal, NJ 2 days per week and remote/virtual the other 3 days a week.
- Work with the Software Engineering Division (SED) on SAP architectural requirements to help oversee future enhancements and monitor ongoing sustainment activities.
- Will be required to support the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) SAP modules with a strong background on those areas.
- Will serve as a solution lead for Data Warehouse activities on an enterprise level. They will provide oversight on solutions being created by Army Shared Services Center in the SAP EDW area. They will provide guidance on how to implement solutions and still maintain the fidelity of the current LMP program architecture.
- Will participate in weekly and monthly team meetings; may be asked to join risk assessment meetings, will be asked to provide expertise on past implementation experiences and lessons learned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (8) years or more experience; Additional experience in lieu of degree may be substituted.
- 5 years of LMP (Logistics Modernization Program) Enterprise Data Warehouse experience
- Leading design, development, implementation activities and resources for LMP enhancements in one or more business areas
- Strong Data Modeling Experience with Business Warehouse on HANA 7.5+
- Strong Reporting experience including design concepts, performance tuning, overall BI architecture and best practices
- Developing work effort estimates for enhancement efforts
- Application architect experience providing enhancement support
- Detailed LMP solution development lifecycle experience to include creation and review of change requirements, change design, configuration and development, testing and cutover.
- Support of Army compliance related to GRC & FFMIA
- Implementing solutions using SAP ECC, SCM, EWM, CAMS, BI, PI, MII, GRC and HANA
- Utilizing LMP SAP modules, which include any of the following: SD, MM, PP, SCM, PLM, HR, PS, PM, FI, CO and FM to implement AMC business processes
- Developing and conducting senior leader briefings, for example project milestone reviews, decision briefings, or project status updates
- Collaborate with fellow Application Architects and Enterprise Architects to provide holistic solutions
- Must have an interim Secret or full Secret security clearance.
DESIRED (but not required):
- 7 years of LMP experience
- Support of audits from agencies such as AAA, GAO, Do DIG
- Strong understanding of Service Now, Enable Now, etc.
- HANA experience desired
- Integration experience with portal, training, BASIS and infrastructure teams desired
- Familiarity with SAFe methodology including architecture responsibilities
- Experience with integrating with BT team for business process modeling using ARIS, functional security roles development and training documentation creation
- Strong understanding of LMP CRDB,UAM, and Solution Manager
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.