SAIC is seeking a Network Engineer to support our efforts on the RITS program (Revolutionary Information Technology Services).
This is a REMOTE role that can be performed from home but the selected candidate will need to be close enough to our CPC location in Rock Island, IL to come onsite for SIPR outages.
- Advanced knowledge and appreciable latitude in decision-making, provide network infrastructure services at a contractor-provided NOSC.
- Support network communications, including data, voice, and video services, at USACE locations throughout the CONUS and OCONUS location.
- Support 24/7 network performance monitoring, incident detection, network security functions and problem resolution.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain network communications, including data, voice, and video services, at USACE locations throughout the CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Analyze, plan, and propose network solutions to meet the as-is environment's bandwidth needs; scale appropriately in the event of a surge.
- Configure network to ensure highest security while providing efficient flow of data; manage installs, moves, adds, changes, and de-installs; maintain USACE network infrastructure IAW current technology standards and all applicable Federal and DoD regulations; provide support to accommodate changes in USACE physical infrastructure.
- Support customer Requirements Analysis to ensure appropriate services and capacity are provided to USACE customers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience (4 years equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree)
- Must possess and interim secret clearance to start and the ability to obtain a secret after starting.
- Provide reach-back support at common and non-standard locations.
- Implement operational design standards and establishes appropriate network interfaces that best fulfill interoperability and efficient routing requirements.
- Provide troubleshooting to enable network fix actions and escalation via documented ticketing processes.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage analog- and IP-based voice services; modernize existing connections to Ethernet-based (public or private) transport to increase service performance as required.
- Provide worldwide access using technologies and support of zero-trust environments.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.