SAIC has an immediate need for a Network Integration Analyst to support PM Integrated Fires Mission Command (PM IFMC) for the US Army Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) systems at Redstone Arsenal/Huntsville, AL.
- Candidate will be responsible for providing technical expertise for tactical communications equipment and systems in support of research, development, integration, and acquisition efforts.
- Candidate must work well independently, remain current on developing tactical communications technology, and identify requirements determining system design alternatives, coordinating the development and the implementation into IAMD systems
- Candidate will work with government and prime contractor teams to assess component integration approaches, monitor progress, and determine the most effective improvements to component integration strategy.
- BS degree and 5+ years of experience.
- Ability to handle a variety of concurrent tasks in a team environment are essential.
- Ability to research data, analyze information, synthesize options, and make sound recommendations to staff contractors and government officials
- Strong understanding of digital communications architectures and network/Internet Protocols (IP) with familiarity of industry and tactical network equipment including routers, switches, firewalls, network/cyber security, NSA Type-1 encryption, radios, and network timing devices.
- Experience associated with product development, integration/deployment of communication networks, and the ability to thrive in an agile developmental environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of RF Radio communications and antenna design with the ability to provide analysis for predicted radio/antenna performance and potential co-site issues.
- Experience with Position/Navigation/Timing (PNT) architectures and tactical system implementation, Assured-PNT (A-PNT) methods and technologies, and network-timing protocols
- Experience with integrating and deploying industry and tactical radios such as Terrestrial Transmission Line of Sight (TRILOS), SILVUS, HNR
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and/or Network+ certification.
- Must have an active Interim Security DOD Clearance; with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.