SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC’s Systems Integrator will gather, analyze, and compose technical requirements, as well as translate technical information into documents and presentations for use by both technical and non-technical personnel. The Systems Integrator will help to develop, maintain, and organize project schedules to ensure that projects remain on track, and coordinate with other teams for collaboration on inter-organization projects.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Nine (9) or more years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following system integration activities:
- Establishing new and updated program requirements and follow-on Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs)
- Planning and coordinating program management process activities such as Program and Gate Control Reviews to include scheduling and preparation of briefings/meetings
- Translating and presenting technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Utilizing Microsoft Office applications and products such as SharePoint, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Creating, drafting, reviewing, and editing program documentation deliverables, such as manuals, briefings, newsletters, white papers, or reports
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Note that years of experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Developing data visualizations using tools such as Tableau
- Using team collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Working in a cloud environment such as AWS or Azure
- Utilizing methodologies such as Agile or Scrum
- Working within a Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Agile Certified, Six Sigma Certification
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.