SAIC is seeking a seasoned Share Point Administrator (SME I) with strong knowledge of SharePoint site design. We are seeking highly technical individuals who possess leadership skills and a positive attitude.
- SharePoint Administrator and SharePoint Site design manager is responsible for the overall look and feel of SharePoint sites and subsites to achieve one cohesive look and feel across all of the organization
- Fulfilling daily SharePoint requests within the SP Portal: site builds, creations, documentation migration
- Assigning/granting permissions, creating unique permissions, creating security groups all specific to the individual users/teams
- Maintaining documentation repositories across all divisions and departments
- SharePoint site build and documentation migration includes call to action, quick links and buttons to name a few when building/creating within SharePoint web parts
- Provides operational enhancements, maintenance, and support of SharePoint
- Develop, publish SharePoint sites and dashboards to meet business requirements
- Assist customer on functional and data requirements to enhance SharePoint site pages
- SharePoint knowledge and ability to automate workflows
- SharePoint knowledge and ability to integrate Power BI application
- Adding users, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions in SharePoint
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported SharePoint problems
- Conduct Content Manager Training upon site completion; CM TRNG demonstrates to the users how to use, work and navigate content within web parts on their newly created site
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems engineering, or related technical discipline is preferred and 5 years of relevant experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of experience as a Subject Matter Expert or similar role is preferred.
- 4 years of additional relevant experience may be substitute for education
- Hands on Experience with Share Point
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- A good understanding of software design lifecycle process.
- Previous end-user level application support and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills are required.
- Capable to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
- Experience providing services to the federal government and/or the Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.