Team SAIC is looking for Supply Chain Analyst who will be responsible for creating, driving, and monitoring supply chain/inventory/asset management projects at the Army Research Lab at Aberdeen, MD.
NOTE: This will be hybrid role that will be a combination of on-site support at Aberdeen, MD and partial remote / virtual.
In support of the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP), Team SAIC provides program management and technical support necessary to advance the services, capabilities, infrastructure, and technologies in the HPCMP, Department of Defense (DoD) Supercomputing Resource Centers.
The successfully candidate will:
- Assist the Asset/Configuration Manager in tracking all Configuration Management (CM) tasks
- Schedule audits on CM database to ensure the quality and integrity of CM system
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables
- Manage asset management initiatives such as material receiving and acceptance requirements
- Maintain the Procurement Register and participate weekly with Program Management, SAIC Procurement and internal stakeholders to address on-going status of open commitments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports that communicate program status and health
- Assist the team in the planning of procurement strategies to include maintenance and risk of any maintenance coverage lapse
- Assist the team in minimizing the risk by ensuring requirements, statement of work, deliverables, schedules, and acceptance criteria are correctly defined
- Maintain the HW/SW maintenance plan list (Maintenance Status Report CDRL)
- Maintain HW/SW maintenance calendar for notification of upcoming renewals and provide 60-90 day notices to the team
- Assist in documenting and validating goods receipts from vendors ITAR
- Recommend process improvement opportunities as needed
- Participate in AFRL Enterprise business tool initiatives
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and 2+ years or more experience; OR Additional experience in supply chain/logistics/asset management in lieu of degree may be substituted
- Experience facilitating procurement, asset and configuration management initiatives
- Experience tracking all hardware/software assets and inventory from initial procurement, goods receipts, and disposition.
- Experience keeping senior leadership, teams, and customers appraised of status throughout the material management lifecycle.
- Proficient knowledge of MS office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker, attention to detail and excellent communications skills
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain the interim Secret Security clearance to begin working on the contract. Must be able to obtain the full Secret Security clearance. SAIC will assist with the process of obtaining the interim Secret clearance for the qualified candidate.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- SharePoint experience a plus but not required
- Microsoft Visio experience a plus but not required
- Experience working with diverse teams
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.