Job ID: 2207169
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst for its FAA National Airspace System (NAS) Lifecycle Planning team. The position requires the successful candidate to assist in the development of products, status reporting, and various briefings and reports related to the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) research, engineering, and development project planning and implementation. Responsibilities include:
· Coordination and development of products and documentation for the NextGen Portfolio Managers
· Performing technical and quality assurance reviews of products to ensure alignment
· Assisting with status reporting and preparation of various briefings on NextGen efforts
· Conducting research, evaluations, analyses, and studies
· Presenting recommendations/solutions to meet short and long-term project/ program planning requirements.
· A Bachelor’s degree and 2-6 years of applicable experience supporting a government program management organization.
· Experience in Share Point Automation
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact positively with multiple customers
· Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.