SAIC is hiring a Program Control Analyst for a key role on our Program Control team. This position will sit in Panama City, Florida.
The primary purpose of this position is to support program, line managers and corporate operations in effective and efficient execution of assigned programs. Currently, SAIC has a position open for a Program Control Analyst to support our team located in Panama City Beach, FL.
- The Program Controller participates in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- This individual will have a complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in Program Control and full knowledge of industry practices.
- Responsibilities include significant interface with project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc.
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required.
- Develop and maintain estimate at completions, meet deadlines for submissions and provide ongoing status.
- Analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts invoice and prepare commitment/accrual to validate current project status.
- Ensure revenue is recorded according to the EAC and provide accurate data for inclusion in quarterly forecast plans.
- Develops and maintains spend plans to include level of effort projections as well as depletion dates for current funding
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract performance and financials.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
- Proactively participates in process improvement efforts relating to finance
Bachelors and three (3) years or more related experience; Masters and one (1) year of related experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of Program Control or related experience is required.
- Candidates must possess an understanding of financial management as it relates to funding, revenue, cost, profit, Accounts Receivable, subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Must be analytical, possess excellent communication, presentation skills and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with government contracting and the difference contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M, etc.) is a plus.
- Must be experienced working in a fast-paced environment where multiple projects and deliverables are being worked simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize in order to effectively manage action items and self-motivated.
- Must be well versed in MS tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.) to include advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables.
- Prefer working knowledge of CostPoint and Cognos Workspace Advanced.
Candidates must have the ability to obtain a full Secret clearance; Minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to start.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.