SAIC is seeking a fully qualified Sr. Cyber Security Analyst to perform on site Information System Security Manager (ISSM) functions for multiple programs at Wright Patterson AFB in OH.
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate excellent customer relationship management skills, and establish solid working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Conducts risk and vulnerability and compliance assessments at the network, system, and application level.
- Periodically conducts a review of each system's audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Performs analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Utilizes COTS/GOTS and custom tools and processes/procedures in order to scan, identify, contain, mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities, and intrusions.
- Develops and implements security controls and formulates operational risk mitigations along with assisting in security awareness programs.
- Assists in the implementation of the required government policy (e.g., NISPOM, DoDI 8510.1, AFI 17-101, DCID 6/3), and makes recommendations on process tailoring.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. - Researches, evaluates and recommends new security tools, techniques, and technologies and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy.
- May support cyber metrics development, maintenance and reporting.
- May provide briefings to senior staff.
- Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pretest preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
- Must possess an active DoD IAM II certification.
- Must have an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.