Job ID: 2206974
Location: REMOTE WORK, DC, United States
Date Posted: May 6, 2022
Subcategory: SW Systems Engr
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Applications Programmer to provide application maintenance and development for Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). This position will support ICE’s OCIO in the operations and maintenance of their enforcement systems.
*This position is able to be fully remote.
· Devising and modifying applications programs and procedures from detailed specifications to solve complex problems.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
· Ability to deliver competent O&M and system enhancement support by executing all phases of applications programming activities.
· Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities.
· Work to develop new capabilities and optimize performance.
· Bachelor's degree or at least 4+ years experience in related field in lieu of degree.
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Applications Programmer.
Expertise with the following tools/languages:
Other beneficial skills/knowledge areas:
· Authentication mechanisms: OAuth, SAML, AWS Cognito, Kerberos
· Linux systems management
· Bash scripting
· AWS CLI
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.