SAIC seeks to hire an experienced Digital Sustainment Manager to develop sound, repeatable methodologies and offerings in the Digital Sustainment, Model Based Product Support (MBPS), logistics, maintenance, and reliability field for multiple DoD, federal, and civilian customers. This job can be performed remotely anywhere within the U.S.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead technology scouting, develop and own the technical map and business case efforts for Digital Sustainment offerings.
- Develop, Manage and Status the yearly investment budget to implement the Digital Sustainment technology roadmap inclding labor, training, SW, HW and travel costs.
- Manage a team of Digital Engineers to develop and maintain, and provide project management of the Digital Sustainment Tool (DST) as the product owner, owning the overall architecture, feature backlog and prioritization with allocated budgets. The DST consists of integration of best in class software tools and processes.
- Lead overall Digital Sustainment strategy and marketing efforts in collaboration with customer facing organization (Sectors, accounts, and program).
- Support bid and proposal (B&P) capture efforts by leading development of tailored demonstrations of DST capabilities tied to specific customer requirements and objectives.
- Support proposal efforts through creation and updates to the Digital Sustainment "playbook", describing key Digital Sustainment process, key DST graphics, and detailing DST features, benefits, and proof points.
- Support new program adoption of DST through stand-up, training, and hyper-care. -Lead user support efforts, user group meetings, and collection of needs for DST.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance as needed
- Bachelor's Degree and 20 years of directly applicable experience, at least 10 years with Digital Sustainment
- Extensive experience designing Digital Sustainment processes
- Experience with the following types of analyses: Reliability, Maintainability, Availability, Weibull, Safety, Sparing, Life-Cycle Cost, and Sustainment
- Background in engineering to include reliability engineering, maintainability engineering, and logistics engineering
Experience with and technical proficiency in:
- Integrated Product Support (IPS)
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Statistical analysis
- Reliability engineering and analysis
- Maintainability engineering and analysis
- Logistics engineering and analysis
- Model Based Product Support
- Prefer experience working with Agile Development
- Familiarity with utilizing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Target salary range: $175,001 - $200,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.