Job ID: 2206934
Location: RICHMOND, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Metrics and Data
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
This position is able to be fully remote.
• Develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage.
• Utilize ServiceNow, MS Excel, and MS Sharepoint.
• Collects data based off service level reports.
• Works directly with suppliers to help create data files.
• Will work on daily deliverables and creating reports for management to review.
• Conducts statistical analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting or classification.
• Manages all aspects of end to end data processing.
• Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of the data and acts as liaison with business.
• Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Considered expert in field within the organization.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
• Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules. Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect organization.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have a Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience. Will consider a high school education and an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
• Must be proficient with MS Excel
• Must have the ability to lead day to day activities and assist other members on the team.
• Must have at least 2 years of direct Data analytics or Database experience
• Must have direct Data Analytics experience
• Must have experience working with SLA's
• Must have the ability to work with a team and work with additional teams to achieve mission goals
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.