SAIC’s Visual Communications Studio is looking for a talented part-time/hourly videographer/video editor/motion graphics artist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a video professional who is enthusiastic about video production, interested in continually learning and growing, and eager to contribute to our team’s successes and our customers’ missions.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce a variety of videos including, but not limited to, promotional, program advocacy, informational, historical, motivational, and instructional/training videos.
- Actively participate in meetings with customers, colleagues, and leaders to brainstorm, plan, exchange information, make decisions, discuss feedback, and provide updates.
- Collect requirements for video projects and create outlines, storyboards, and scripts.
- Shoot and edit video, capture and edit narration, incorporate feedback, and finalize video projects for completion.
- Edit linear and non-linear video on PC platform.
- Create motion graphics and VFX with Adobe AfterEffects.
- Manage and comply with a variety of customer style guides.
- Support efforts to improve videos and other strategic communication efforts.
- Establish production and editing workflows to enable quick turnaround times for timely delivery.
*This position is 100% remote*
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in videography, video editing, and motion design.
- Bachelor's degree in media arts, advertising, video, or related field desired.
- Experience translating customer requirements into visually engaging and innovative videos.
- Experience working with green screens, shooting properly lit interviews, working with actors, producing/coordinating video shoots, writing scripts, storyboarding, and developing questions for interviews to capture the information needed for final video products.
- Strong experience with/knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro, Audition; video plug-ins; compression tools; and Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong working knowledge of video equipment and support including cameras, rigs, on-set lighting, audio capturing and sweetening, and event photography and videography.
- Must be a US citizen.
- The following are also strongly desired:
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Mature, detailed-oriented, and customer focused.
- Able to handle constructive criticism.
- Excels in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Portfolio required
Target salary range: $65,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.