Job ID: 2206675
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2022
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Are you interested in developing the next generation space based payloads? What about guiding the evolution of the generation after next sensors and electronics to meet future architecture needs? Do you like supporting multiple fast-paced projects? If that sounds like fun, then SAIC has a new Payload Electrical Engineering opportunity just for you. You will provide subject matter expertise to national security customers in remote sensing technology development, payload electronics development, and new concept development. If the thought of developing state of the art payloads keeps you awake at night, then we have the opportunity for you!
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering with 9 years or more experience or Masters with 7 years or more experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to articulate technical recommendations to the customer
- Experience with MS Office products
- Experience with digital electronic design
- Experience with data processing techniques and algorithm development
- Experience with space-flight payload hardware
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Enjoys understanding new technical concepts
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.