Job ID: 2206646
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2022
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Electrical Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is about Reaching Our Tomorrow. We are guided by passion, innovation, inclusion, integrity and empowerment. We look for people who are willing to challenge themselves to find new solutions and lead the way creating state–of-the-art answers for today’s complex problems. Our culture gives you the freedom to expand your intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and have fun along the way.
SAIC provides full service facility management support to a major organization in the Intelligence community. We conduct end-to-end project management and facility engineering functions for locations throughout the world. At the HQ-level we perform all manner of planning, programming and execution oversight for a portfolio in the hundreds of millions per year.
The ideal candidate shall develop and maintain the Enterprise Facilities Management Industrial Controls System strategy.
- Ensure full coordination, integration and change control of new and existing assets, systems, and services. The integration is to be done with minimal impact to mission operations.
- Create enterprise ICS Concept of Operations and assist world-wide locations and related contracts generate Standard Operating Procedures and strategic plans.
- Assist with all phases of ICS assessments and with acquisition of services necessary to conduct assessments.
- Define, integrate and implement configuration control policies/processes, control of system level documents.
- Facilitate the ICS Advisory Working Group to manage the enterprise baseline.
- Develop ICS Specifications for Utility Monitoring Control systems, HVAC, IT and others as required. Assist with acquisition of services necessary to implement UMCS throughout the enterprise.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the implementation of standardized technical solutions meeting enterprise-level ICS strategic plans and concept of operations
- Bachelors degree and 9 years of demonstrated experience in facilities systems engineering, cyber engineering and IT engineering. Relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in systems engineering practices within the Intelligence Community.
- An active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a Polygraph
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.