SAIC is seeking an experienced Mobile Device Management (MDM) Engineer to support the US Coast Guard in Alexandria, VA to provide C5ISR based communications support, maintenance, and sustainment across multiple platforms. The MDM Engineer is expected to fill a dynamic role identifying and architecting mobility solutions for thousands of users spread out over a large geographic area.
NOTE: This role can be worked fully remote at home office.
- Develop a high availability solution for the MDM environment that meets DOD security regulations and is based upon DISA STIG recommendations
- Work with customers to integrate MDM platforms into their existing applications (Exchange, SharePoint)
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide variety of IOS and/or Android mobile devices
- Provide leadership in establishing operational processes for delivering world-class MDM support
- Work with the customer and clients when needed, providing assistance to maintain the availability of the MDM environment
- Analyze and develop innovative resolutions for complex problems involving availability and/or performance at the system level
- Create and maintain documentation for the architectural design, representation of logical layout of services, representation of network communication services, IP address and port traffic data, and service communications information documentation for the MDM solution
- Coordinate with Network, Virtualization, Security, Active Directory/Exchange teams on the implementation of solutions
- Provide support to the project manager in working with team members and customer to ensure all projects/tasks are on-time and on-schedule within the System Engineering Life Cycle.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and 9+ years of experience or Master's and 7+ years of experience; years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with design and architecture of mobility solutions
- System Engineering Life Cycle Experience
- Experience working withMicrosoft Intune
- Experience working with Active Directory, Windows OS, Exchange Server and virtualization software (i.e. HyperV OR VMWare)
- Experience working with Powershell scripting.
- Experience working BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) and BlackBerry Dynamics
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant; For example, current Security+, OR A+, OR Network+, etc. certification
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain Active Secret clearance
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.