The Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC) has a need for a SharePoint Developer to perform the following projects:
- Create new solutions which may include PowerApps, Power automate, lists, portal pages, workflows, documenting the solution(s) and coordinating with ONC users for requirements and testing
- Propose and implement solutions to enhance usability, look and feel and function
- Analyze site setup performance issues related to inheritance and permissions, propose and implement best practices to simplify ongoing administration
- Develop, customize, and maintain SharePoint sites, lists, libraries and Power Platform solutions according to requirements provided by the customer
- Link forms and dashboards to Access Databases if needed
- Take raw data and create SharePoint dashboards
- Link SharePoint libraries and lists across different site collections
- SharePoint Administration (add/delete users and assign permissions)
- Use SharePoint web parts to increase functionality and friendliness of retrieving and viewing data
- Create custom workflows using to automate business operations
- Customize the appearance and behavior of site pages to optimize user experience
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions using the appropriate and applicable SharePoint service.
- Work with Site Collection owners to ensure their Team Sites are set up correctly (Permissions, Navigation, and Design).
- Document both business and technical requirements.
- Set up content architecture in a current site structure, with emphasis on end users being able to maintain their content themselves.
- Responsible for providing support to end users in maintaining content on their various web pages.
- Communicate with end users, team lead and team members, the details of the proposed design, and progress on the work.
- 1-3 years’ experience in SharePoint
- Bachelors degree and 5 years experience
- Experience with SharePoint Online and SharePoint 16
- Expertise in business process analysis, workflow development/support activities, maintenance & training as it relates to SharePoint
- Experience providing end users with SharePoint training
- Effective use of written and spoken communication skills across organizational layers and technical disciplines
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.